v1.2.9 - 20 Sept 2011
- Added support for After Effects CS5
- First Mac OS X Release
- Fixed frame rate warning
- Fixed crash in detection process on multiprocessor systems
- Detection process changed to use "Auto Detect" Pulldown Method parameter
v1.1.7 - 7 March 2006
- Updated installer for After
Effects 7.0, now using detection for future versions
- InverseTelecine.AEX version is still v1.1.6
v1.1.6 - 27 July 2004
- Multiprocessor support for
- 16bit project support moved to registered version
- Optimized detection process calculations
- Possible crash in detection process fixed
- Added Readme link in About window.
v1.0.5 - 30 June 2004
- Installer update for After
- InverseTelecine.AEX version is still v1.0.4
- Tested OK in After Effects 6.5
v1.0.4 - 4 June 2004
- Fixed registration bug - when
entering a full registration key, the software reported "you have 0 days
left in trial mode", even though registration was successful.
- Added version info to About window.
v1.0.3 - 26 May 2004
- Fixed image alignment bug - when working at non D1 resolutions in AE6.0, image may shear.
v1.0.2 - 24 May 2004
- First Public Release
- Added warning when composition is not 23.976fps
- Added 24fps timecode entry/display for start/end detection
v1.0.1 - 30 April 2004
- First Beta Release