v1.2.7 - 20 Sept 2011
- Added support for After Effects CS5
- Added Registration to plug-in
- Fixed bug in radial mode causing crash on multiprocessor systems
v1.1.6 - 5 Sept 2007
- Mac Universal Binary for CS3
- Erodilation.AEX version is still v1.1.5
v1.1.5 - 7 March 2006
- Updated installer for After
Effects 7.0, now using detection for future versions
- No change to Mac OS X version
v1.1.4 - 30 July 2004
- Fixed bug in radial mode
producing a blank image at some resolutions.
- First Mac OS X release
v1.1.3 - 27 July 2004
- Optimized render code,
horizontal/vertical is 10x faster, radial is 5x faster.
- Improved radial high quality mode, producing smoother circles
- Multiprocessor support
v1.0.2 - 30 June 2004
- Fixed source image bug - effect
was ignoring all other effects applied to the layer.
- About box additions - readme link and version number
- Tested OK in After Effects 6.5
v1.0.1 - 26 May 2004
- First public release
- 8 and 16 bit project support
- 1/100th pixel interpolation
- Radial mode added, performance is slow however.